Issue 116:3, Released
Penn State Law Review is proud to announce that Volume 116, Issue 4 is now available. This issue features the following articles and student comments:
- Metaphors, Models, and Meaning in Contract Law, by Jeffrey M. Lipshaw.
- Pay Transparency, by Gowri Ramachandran.
- Overinterpreting Law, by Robert F. Blomquist.
- Changing the Model Law School: Rethinking U.S. Legal Education in (Most) Schools, by Nancy B. Rapoport.
- Right to Exclude or Forced to Include? Creating a Better Balancing Test for Sexual Orientation Discrimination Cases, by Sara A. Gelsinger.
- Where Presumption Overshoots: The Foundation and Effects of Pennsylvania Department of Transportation v. Clayton, by Alan C. Green.
- Empathy for the Devil: How Prisoners Got a New Property Right, by Marianne Sawicki.
- Redefining Searches Incident to Arrest: Gant’s Effect on Chimel, by Jackie L. Starbuck.