Mergers and Acquisitions Symposium, Issue 116:3, Released
Penn State Law Review is proud to announce that Volume 116, Issue 3 is now available. This issue features the Penn State Law Review‘s recent symposium on Mergers and Acquisitions:
- Introduction: The Deal Lawyers’ Guide to Public and Private Company Acquisitions, by H. Rodgin Cohen and Samuel C. Thompson, Jr.
- Negotiating Acquisitions of Public Companies in Transactions Structured as Friendly Tender Offers, Moderated by Richard E. Climan.
- Private Company Acquisitions: A Mock Negotiation, Moderated by Byron F. Egan.
- Oral Arguments in a Hypothetical Appeal of Air Products v. Airgas to the Delaware Supreme Court, Moderated by Samuel C. Thompson, Jr.
- A Brief Introduction to the Fiduciary Duties of Directors Under Delaware Law, by William M. Lafferty, Lisa A. Schmidt, and Donald J. Wolfe, Jr.
- Basic Tax Issues in Acquisition Transactions, Moderated by Michael L. Schler.
- Asset Acquisitions: Assuming and Avoiding Liabilities, by Byron F. Egan.
- Judge and Banker—Valuation Analyses in the Delaware Courts, by William A. Groll and David Leinwand.
- Exchange Consolidations: Help or Hospice?, by Philip McBride Johnson.